Saturday, August 27, 2011

Now accepting: Sponsors!

sponsor
Hey friends! I'm super excited to announce that i'll be accepting sponsors starting in September! I've been debating about doing it for awhile and decided now would be a great time to do so. My readership has grown tremendously, i'm super blessed and blown away each and every day i look at my stats. I would love to support small businesses and independent artists and bloggers by sending my readers their way.

I have a blog make-over in the works that will debut with the sponsors. And also a few new nifty features, including I ♥ Portland, where i'll be featuring my favorite places here, some long time favorites, some brand new to me.

This is a great time to be sponsoring as i've had a surge in people visiting due to my dress line debut. Exciting!

I'm offering one size for now and if you'd like more info, please visit the sponsor page here

1 comment:

  1. yay!! this is exciting. I would love to advertise on your beautiful blog, if I can ever get my blog/website/etsy stuff back on track that is ;) I am hopeful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS