Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the camera purse update


camera bag update
So THIS is definitely one of the more popular posts that gets visited on this space of mine everyday. And I suppose for good reason, this camera purse has been a lifesaver for a year now! I've had quite a few people email me and ask for help in making theirs.. and most of the confusion seemed to come from not seeing the inserts out of the purse. So i thought i should make it a little more thorough and add a few new pictures to the post.
To see the full instructions, head on over to the original post.

p.s. This has held up surprisingly well.. i've been using it for exactly a year now. I use it daily and have also taken it on MANY trips and its still in great condition.. no wear on the padding, no tears or anything. easily one of the most useful and fun projects i've done!

camera bag update
camera bag update
camera bag update
camera bag update

7 comments:

  1. I'm going to forward the original post to my sister. She will absolutely love this! She hates feeling like a tourist with her camera bag.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this one day mainly because I don't feel like spending $150+ on a Kelly Moore bag as much as I love them lol.

    Love, Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness! This is exactly what I needed. I just bought a new dslr camera which I plan to take with me everywhere. I've been looking for a cute bag too and I agree, I dont want to spend 100 on a bag. Thanks so much for these posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definately created my own! love your stuff. xo

    C

    {www.linenandleaves.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, great job on the camera purse! Best wishes for a lovely 2012!

    xoxo
    Ellie

    belovedlifeofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I'm curious to know, you said you got your bag/purse at Target right? what brand is it? I simply cannot seem to find "Just the right bag" to make this.I love yours and all the ones I am finding just don't live up to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS