Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Library totes now available!

library tote
library tote
library tote
library tote
library tote

I've added a tote bag to my shop! These babies are adorable and heavy duty. Definitely my new favorite carry-all! I currently have the 4 prints you see above listed and more colors will be added in the near future. I've been obsessed over chevron prints so it was only a matter of time before something chevron made it to the shop.

Check them out here

p.s. I'm working on adding a few more accessories, and a few new dress designs to the shop before the new year.

7 comments:

  1. Eep! These are wonderful! I love chevron and the owl print is too cute :) Can't wait til after the holidays so I can buy something pour moi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I generally use totes, or more heavy duty purses to carry my stuff around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I'd love the owl one...but I imagine that international shipping wouldn't make it worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these...would make for a cute gift! Also, I just stalked your blog and saw that you live in the PNW. I grew up in University Place. Looks like you might live in Gig Harbor or Tacoma? I'm excited to read your blog so it can instill a sense of nostalgia in me!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS