Monday, May 7, 2012

i ♥ portland: salt & straw

salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw
salt and straw

Over the weekend, while it was pouring down rain and a whopping 50 degrees outside, I convinced Josh to go on a spontaneous ice cream date. Aren't those the best kind?! Actually any ice cream date is the best kind. Salt & straw is definitely the best ice cream you'll find in Portland. I have to exercise self-control so I don't end up there every day. I just love the unique flavors...(some are crazy.. see the menu up there?) I picked honey lavender this time (which was TOO DIE FOR..) and Josh got chocolate brownie. I have my eye on the lemon basil sorbet for next time.. which I hope is sooner than later.



All you locals that have never been, you need to go stat! And if you're ever visiting Portland, put salt & straw at the top of your Must-go list.

Happy Monday to you all.


11 comments:

  1. mmm that sounds awesome. we are local, so i should convince my husband to go. the sun we're supposed to have this week might help with that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't been there, but I do love ice cream. It would be super hard for me to try a flavor that didn't involve chocolate though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dying to visit portland; DYING to try all these great flavors...snickerdoodle? so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Portland as in, Portland Oregon?? I started following your blog awhile ago when I found your DIY camera purse on pinterest, but I had no idea you were local! I live in Salem. That is awesome, I love finding local bloggers :) And it looks like I will have to visit this place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ice cream. I must go here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little place. It looks and sounds amazing! I love when you do little local posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum!! i had the strawberry balsamic on sunday! there's a location in the northwest now too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This food items are really awesome.And this ice creams are so amazing to eat that i cam't explain. On the other hand it is selling in a good prize here.




    Cool Computer Cases

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really comply with this article. It is a valuable and charming article for all. Everyone please visit this site and discus about this post each other.
     Desktop computers

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so so so so cute. omg. i wish i lived in portland just to go here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In Portland, Oregon. ?I began to follow your blog some time ago when I found your DIY camera wallet in pinterest, but I don't know you are local! I live in saller mu. This is terrible, I love find local bloggers:), it looks like I can come to visit this place!jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS