Sunday, August 26, 2012

over the weekend...

over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend
over the weekend


friday we ate at the best food cart we've tried so far.. hand pulled noodles and fresh veggies.. i could eat that every day. Noodle house, we'll be back for sure.
I also made a quick and delicious naan pizza. So easy i'd feel silly posting the recipe but i will later this week because its too good.
We spent saturday evening in the park.. trying to take advantage of these last few warm nights. And yes, I wore the same exact thing two days in a row. I should probably be ashamed of that but its the easy and lazy route and I just love those mustard jeans too much.

Tomorrow we're headed to the beach for a day.. it's supposed to rain but i'm crossing my fingers for that to change!

P.S. I ate that amazing panda licorice and wondered out loud why so many people hate black licorice... I tried long and hard to convince josh to try it and he refused. I don't get it, it's one of my favorite flavors in the world. So quick poll: do you love or hate it?


12 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful. all i dream is spagetti right now <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally have worn that outfit twice in a row too.
    Yep, definitely.

    Black licorice is one of those weird things for me...
    I can honestly never decide if I like it or not!
    That sounds weird...maybe I just nothing it? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I am eating good n Plentys right now - I love black licorice! And your blog - these photos and colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate black licorice, but I love those jeans! where did you find them, please share :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that outfit (and that you wore it all weekend.. i would, too!), but i hate black licorice! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It actually depends on the brand of licorice for me. I love the panda kind (the raspberry is wonderful too)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely looking weekend. Yay for drinking up every last drop of summer, including mustard coloured jeans.

    Put me down for hating black licorice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those noodles look amazing! But as for the licorice I'm with Josh on this one! I can't stand it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've really tried and tried to like black licorice but it's a no go for me time and time again....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black licorice= :( for me. I just can't do it

    ReplyDelete
  11. hate it. I have tried again and again, but it's just super icky nar-nar gross me out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im from Finland and Panda comes from here! We Love it! Dont know anything as good as licorice covered in chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS