Saturday, November 15, 2014

Opening up shop!

Shop update!

Hello hello! The last month I've been spending a good chunk of time while Beck naps sewing and making new things for my shop and they are finally up for sale in the store! 

There are a few new products—Waxed-canvas tote bags, pillows, baby scarves (!!!!) and then old favorites like baby leggings.

Everything is super limited since I don't have as much time on my hands these days so if you're interested in something I'd suggest getting it sooner than later. Some pieces have already sold out since listing yesterday!

Also, I'm offering free shipping on all US orders if you order before December!

Shop update!

Shop update!





2 comments:

  1. please let me know when the nursing scarf comes back into stock! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh congrats for getting all this great stuff made! I had a look and everything is beautiful. the striped canvas tote bag is my favorite!

    Valentina
    Valentina Duracinsky Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS