Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Olly!

Chances are if you've been in Target at all recently you've spotted the cute new set-up of Olly vitamins. When I first saw it a couple months ago as I passed by I almost bought whatever "it" was just based on looks alone (good branding will do that to you) and when I realized it was vitamins and supplements with cute names I was sold.

They have quite a few to choose from to tailor to each need in the fam. So for us, that meant the women's multi for myself, the men's multi for Josh and the Undeniable beauty for me too (I'll take all the help I can get!)

 In the past I've had a really hard time sticking to taking vitamins because they taste gross or you have to take them with a meal and I'd forget but for the past month Josh and I both have been super on top of it, probably because they are delicious and you can take them whenever you need (empty stomach or not!).  Obviously, vitamins aren't a substitute for healthy eating but I like knowing that I'm filling in the gaps that I'm possibly missing with food every day.
And I'm excited to try the kid's multi + probiotic for Beck when he is 2. What kid doesn't want to eat a gummy vitamin with breakfast??

One of my favorite things about the vitamins is the ingredients are made from natural sources, no dyes and all that yuck. Purple carrots as a dye, yep.. thats how I like it!
Olly vitamins!
olly vitamins!
olly vitamins!

Olly is hosting a giveaway right now too! The grand prize for the sweepstakes is a Day Spa package for a lucky winner & a friend, a 6 months supply of Olly Vitamins, and a personal wellness consultation with Olly's resident nutritionist! 100 runner ups will receive an Olly product of their choosing. You can see the details and enter here if you'd like: http://bit.ly/1KtzMf5
You get 20% off your order for entering too!

This post was created in partnership with Olly. As always, all opinions and words are entirely my own and I'm super grateful to have the opportunity to collaborate with companies like this. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Ive been looking at these vitamins for so long! now Ill give them a try for sure. I haven't seen the beauty ones though!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi, Have you still been using these? Have you seen a difference in how you feel?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS